Protector Premier Laboratory Hoods incorporate a sleek interior with a molded one-piece fiberglass liner, the signature feature of Labconco’s leading line of fume hoods since 1961. The one-piece liner of specially-formulated, fiberglass-reinforced polyester offers corrosion and fire resistance and easy clean up. Without seams, the interior has fewer points of deterioration for longer life.
These hoods are suitable for providing personal protection needed for general chemistry applications involving fumes and vapors. They meet the SEFA-1 standard of a low velocity, high performance hood and may be safely operated as low as 60 fpm. Choose from hoods designed to be used with a remotely-located blower or hoods that include a built-in blower — the only high performance hood with built-in blower available anywhere. Explosion-proof hoods with built-in blower are available for laboratories with potentially explosive/flammable atmospheres (Class 1 Div I or II).
- Product Subcategory:General Chemistry
- Nominal Width:4'
- Region:U.S. and Canada, International
- Blower Requirements:Remote blower required
- Conformance:ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, ASTM E84, CAN/CSA C22.2, NFPA 45, SEFA 1, UL
- Enclosure Height:59.0"
- Lighting:T8 fluorescent
- Weight:325.0 lbs
- Weight metric:147.0 kg
- Dimensions:48.0" w x 31.7" d x 59.0" h
- Dimensions metric:121.9 x 80.5 x 149.9 cm
- Electrical:100-115 volts, 50/60Hz, 10 amps